The conference takes place Jan. 11-13 at the Marriot Marquis, Times Square. Normal registration is $1099, but if you register through SIBOR, the fee is reduced to only $649.
Produced by Inman News, Real Estate Connect is a must-attend conference that brings together the biggest names in the real estate and technology industries.
Each year, thousands of influential leaders gather at Real Estate Connect in New York and San Francisco to discover emerging trends and technology, to network and make deals and to learn how to leverage the change that surrounds the real estate industry.
Exclusive Association-Only Offer!
Register today for just $649 for our premium conference package. That’s a $450 savings. Here’s what you get:
- One year of Inman PremiumPlus membership (or an upgrade/extension of your existing membership, Free or Premium) – a $99 value
- Access to the members-only Plus Lounge at Connect
- Entry into conference, workshops, receptions and special events
- One ticket to Agent Reboot (1/10/12), the best tech training in the business (a $49 value)
- Unparalleled networking opportunities with the leaders in the industry
- Knowledge you can’t get anywhere else to improve your business and thrive in your career.
Act now to take advantage of this extraordinary rate!
About The Staten Island Board of REALTORS® (SIBOR)
The Staten Island Board of REALTORS® (SIBOR) is the largest not-for-profit trade association in Staten Island, N.Y.
SIBOR exists to enhance the ability and opportunity of its members to conduct their business successfully and ethically; and to promote the preservation of the public’s right to own, transfer and use real property.
Comprised of over 1,800 members, SIBOR serves real estate agents, brokers and affiliated professionals throughout the borough and surrounding areas.
SIBOR is the provider of the Staten Island Multiple Listing Service (SIMLS), which works as a clearinghouse through which more than 250 local real estate firms exchange information on properties they have listed for sale. Together, its members participate in over 3,000 real estate transactions every year.
All SIBOR members belong to the New York State Association of REALTORS® (NYSAR) and the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR).
SIBOR may be reached at 718-928-3220 and visited online at http://siborrealtors.com/.