Last year we saw headlines about a possible housing market bubble, and many wondered if Americans...Read More
The price of any item is determined by the supply of that item, as well as the market’s demand for...Read More
Are you shopping for a home in St. George, Oakwood, Bulls Head, Tottenville, or elsewhere on...Read More
Interest rates for a 30-year fixed rate mortgage climbed consistently throughout 2018 until the...Read More
Every Staten Island homeowner wants to make sure they maximize their financial reward when selling...Read More
If you’re thinking of waiting until the spring thaw to sell your Staten Island home, you may want...Read More
The National Association of REALTORS®’ 2017 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers shows current...Read More
- Staten Island Realtors’ ‘Pack To School’ Program Marks 17th Year of Donating Supplies to Kids
- Should You Refinance Your Staten Island Home?
- Experts Predict Rising Home Prices
- Today’s Homeowners Have a Comfortable Level of Mortgage Debt
- Before You Look for Your Staten Island Dream Home, Know What You Want vs. What You Need!