Great educational opportunity is at the top of most people’s checklist when looking for a place to settle down with their families. In addition to offering an array of stellar public and private schools for children,...Read More
Kids do better at school when their family moves from renting to home ownership Does owning a home on Staten Island or elsewhere help children do better in school? Seem so. That’s why the Staten Island Board of Realtors...Read More
Staten Island Board of Realtors ‘Pack To School’ Program Marks 11th Year of Providing Classroom Essentials to Local Kids
STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. – Five hundred elementary school students at PS 31, New Brighton, will be starting the new school year with an essential assortment of brand new classroom supplies, courtesy of the Staten Island Board of...Read More
- Staten Island Realtors’ ‘Pack To School’ Program Marks 17th Year of Donating Supplies to Kids
- Should You Refinance Your Staten Island Home?
- Experts Predict Rising Home Prices
- Today’s Homeowners Have a Comfortable Level of Mortgage Debt
- Before You Look for Your Staten Island Dream Home, Know What You Want vs. What You Need!