The information contained, and the opinions expressed, in articles or videos posted or shared by The Staten Island Board of Realtors® (SIBOR) are not intended to be construed as investment advice. SIBOR does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information or opinions contained herein. Nothing herein should be construed as investment advice. You should always conduct your own research and due diligence and obtain professional advice before making any investment decision. SIBOR will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on the information or opinions contained herein.
- Homeownership Part of ‘American Dream’ for Both Homeowners and Renters
- Buying a House on Staten Island in 2019? It’s Wise to Get Pre-Approved For a Mortgage
- Staten Island Board of REALTORS® Inducts 2019 President, Officers, Directors
- A Small Change in Interest Rates Can Impact The Monthly Cost of Your Home
- Want to Get the Most Money from The Sale of Your Staten Island Home? Use These 2 Tips!